Grilled Sweet PotatoesFrom betty_boop 6 years ago
How to make it
- Take the sweet potatoes and drain ..
- slice the onion into petals
- the sliced jalapeno peppers cut the slices in half
- the sliced bacon cut the slices in half
- Repeat these steps until all sweet potatoes are done
- take a sweet potato place a onion petal , a half slice of jalapeno pepper
- and then the sliced bacon roll around the sweet potato with the onion,japalaneo .. Take a tooth pick and stick into it so it will all stay together then,
- place these little wraps onto a platter .. or a glass or metal pan
- after repeating all of the sweet potatoes
- ready for the Grill...
- Grill at 300 degrees for about 30 to 40 minutes or until the bacon is cooked.. Enjoy!!
The Cookbetty_boop Pine Prairie, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!