Meatball Sub CasseroleFrom jlophoenixrising 5 years ago
- * 1/4 tablespoons chopped green onion shopping list
- * 1/2 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- * 1/3 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- * 2 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- * Loaf of Italian bread cut into cubes shopping list
- * 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- * 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- * Dash pepper shopping list
- * 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- * 28 ounces of spaghetti sauce shopping list
- * 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the onion, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Add beef and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls; place on a rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink; drain.
- Meanwhile, arrange bread in a single layer in an 9x13 baking dish. Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and pepper; spread over bread. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- In a bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce, water and add meatballs. Pour over bread. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
The Cookjlophoenixrising Covington, Ga
- Not added to any groups yet!