Potato Soup With BeansFrom ladychablis 6 years ago
- 2 med carrots, shredded shopping list
- 1 T butter shopping list
- 4 c veg or chicken broth shopping list
- 3 med potatoes, peeled and cubed. shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 t dill weed shopping list
- 1 can great northern beans drained shopping list
- 4 1/2 t flour shopping list
- 3/4 c sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- cook carrots in butter until tender.
- Stir in broth, potatoes, garlic and dill.
- Boil, cover, simmer for 25 min, until potatos are done.
- Transfer 1 /2 potatoes to a bowl and mash with a fork. Retrn to pan. Stir in beans. In a small bowl, mix flour &sour cream . Return to pan , cover, cook on low until heated through. Do NOT boil.
The Cookladychablis Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!