Fast-food Salvage ColeslawFrom celiac_ceahow_martine 4 years ago
How to make it
- Invert the container of coleslaw over the sieve, which should be over the bowl.
- Allow to drain 20 minutes.
- Press the coleslaw with a large spoon to remove all of the remaining liquid possible. I sometimes even rinse it in cold water, then re-drain.
- Put the drained coleslaw into a serving bowl and toss with the lime juice and pulp, then season to your taste.
The Cookceliac_ceahow_martine Newcastle, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!