Southwestern SoupFrom circlemoon8 6 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2- 16 oz cans light red kidney beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes with jalapenos, undrained shopping list
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained shopping list
- 14 oz can beef broth shopping list
- 2 cups frozen kernel corn shopping list
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 TBS cilantro, chopped shopping list
- Toppings: sour cream and chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring often, 10-12 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink and onion is softened; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (except for cilantro and the toppings) and 4 cups water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in cilantro just before serving. Serve with desired toppings.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!