Bevs BieroxFrom bigd918 6 years ago
- for the filling shopping list
- 1lb hamburger shopping list
- 1head cabbage shopping list
- 1onion shopping list
- for the bread shopping list
- 1pk yeast shopping list
- 7cups of flour shopping list
- 1 cup of sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups warm milk shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 3 tbls.melted marg. shopping list
How to make it
- Cook hamburger until brown drain grease.
- Cut up onion and cabbage add to hamburger season.
- Simmer for 1-1/2 hours.
- For the bread
- Put sugar salt yeast and half the flour in a bowl then add 125' degree
- milk , melted margarine and beaten egg mix all together then add the
- remaining flour. Leave and let rise two times.
- Roll out dough seperate into 8- 10 pieces put meat filling in fold and
- pinch closed. Place on large cookie sheet . Bake 20 minutes at 350
The Cookbigd918 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!