White Chocolate Raspberry TrufflesFrom cheffiona 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. In a bowl beat cream cheese until smooth and then beat in the melted chips, wafer crumbs and preserves.
- 2. Cover and refridgerate for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- 3. Shape into 1 in balls and roll in almonds store in an airtight container in the fridge.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- cheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!