Crispy Southwest Chicken BreastsFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1 tsp water shopping list
- 1/4 c cornmeal shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 TB flour shopping list
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 tsp canola oil shopping list
- 1/3 c salsa shopping list
- 1/2 avocado,diced shopping list
- 2 TB chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk egg white and water in shallow bowl. Combine cornmeal,coriander,cumin,and salt in shallow bowl. Place flour in resealable bag.
- Pound chicken to 1/2" thickness. Add chicken to flour one piece at a time;shake to coat lightly. Dip each piece of chicken in egg white;dip in cornmeal mixture to coat.
- Heat oil in med. non-stick skillet over med. heat until hot. Cook chicken 8 to 10 mins. or till golden brown and no longer pink in center,turning once. Remove chicken.
- Add salsa to skillet,cook 1 min or till hot. Stir in avocado;spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with cilantro.