Corn Bread Hamburger PieFrom beautidiva 3 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 med onion chopped shopping list
- 1 med green pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 (10-3/4oz) can tomato soup undiluted shopping list
- 1/4 c salsa shopping list
- 2 T ketchup shopping list
- 1 T steak sauce optional shopping list
- 1 pkg (8-1/2oz) corn bread mix shopping list
- Minced fresh parsley for garnish optional shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet brown the beef with onion and green pepper.
- Stir in tomato soup, ketchup, steak sauce.
- Prepare corn bread batter according to directions.
- Transfer the meat mixture to a 8x12 baking dish
- Spoon the corn bread mixture on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 until lightly browned
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!