Orange Ginger Chicken SandwichesFrom doreenfish 4 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns shopping list
- 3 tbsp ) (45 mL) light mayonnaise shopping list
- 4 small leaves romaine lettuce shopping list
- 1 grilled or roasted sweet peppers, cut in strips shopping list
- 4 thin slices red onions shopping list
- 1 green onions, sliced shopping list
- orange ginger Marinade: shopping list
- 1 tbsp(15 mL) grated orange rind shopping list
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) orange juice shopping list
- 3 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp (5 mL) soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt shopping list
How to make it
- Orange Ginger Marinade: In bowl, whisk together orange rind and juice, green onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and salt. Add chicken breasts; turn to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes or cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- Place chicken on greased grill over medium heat; spoon any remaining marinade over chicken. Close lid and grill, turning once, until no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes.
- Cut buns in half; spread cut sides with mayonnaise. Sandwich lettuce, chicken, sweet pepper, red onion and green onion in buns.
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!