Veal Liver RomaFrom otterpond 4 years ago
- 8 oz Calf liver shopping list
- 1/2 cup roma tomato shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- 1 tsp rubbed sage shopping list
- 1 tsp basil (dried) shopping list
- 1 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp spices, Crushed red peppers shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 fried slices bacon, 40% Less Fat Center Cut shopping list
- 2 cups Organic baby spinach shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the liver into strips. Lay in a dish and sprinkle with black pepper and sage. Let rest for an hour.
- Small dice the Roma tomatoes and mix well with crushed garlic, basil, crushed red peppers and balsamic vinegar. Let it rest with the liver. See Photo
- Make sure your spinach is well washed and dried. Roughly chop the spinach.
- Chop the bacon then in a skillet fry it up crisp. Add the liver cooking for about 5 minutes then turning to cook for another five minutes.
- Add the tomato mixtures and toss well with the liver. Reduce the heat and let these two get to know each other for another 5 minutes on a high simmer.
- Remove the liver and tomato mixture to a serving dish and cover.
- In the same pan, quickly saute the spinach.
- Serve it up.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/veal-liver-roma/#ixzz1DhRr30At