Zucchini Italian StyleFrom lbrooks26 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut all 3 zucchini in half lengthwise. Slice into 1/4 " discs.
- Cut onions in 1/4 " slices.
- Saute zucchini and onion in 3 T olive oil in large frying pan just until it gets some color on the vegs.
- Crush the whole peeled tomatoes and add to 1 T olive oil in medium saucepan, Add basil.
- When vegs have gotten some color, add them to the tomatoes in the saucepan and add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 45 minutes over medium/low heat covered. Stir once or twice.
The Cooklbrooks26 Cedar Knolls, US
- Not added to any groups yet!