Southwestern Cheese DipFrom Ikue 6 years ago
- 8 oz (2 cups) Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 oz (2 cups) Shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 small (or med) Chopped onions shopping list
- 3 chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 2 small cans of Sliced black olives shopping list
- 4 - 6 dashes of Tabasco sauce (or to taste) shopping list
- 1 small Bird pepper (or pepper of choice) shopping list
- 1 large bag of tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl. Ensure mayonnaise and pepper is evenly distributed.
- Place in a casserole sized baking pan and bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and slightly browned around the edges.
- Serve immediately with Tortilla chips.
The CookIkue Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!