Eggless Kiwi Fruit MuffinsFrom sanjeetakk 4 years ago
- * 1/4 cup Wholewheat flour shopping list
- * 2/3 cup All purpose flour shopping list
- * 2 tbsp castor sugar or less shopping list
- * 1/2 cup mashed kiwi fruit shopping list
- * 1/2 cup mashed banana shopping list
- * 1 tbsp yogurt shopping list
- * 2 tbsp olive oil/any vegetable oil shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- * 1 tsp. vanilla essence shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a muffin tray with oil or use paper cups. Preheat the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Peel and mash the Kiwi fruit and the Banana. Sift the flours, baking soda and baking powder together.
- Take another vessel and add the sugar, Vanilla essence, yogurt and the oil into it. Beat it lightly till it is well mixed.
- Add the mashed fruits into the liquid mix and mix well.
- Add the flour mix into the wet ingredients above. Mix it gently for just about 7-8 light strokes till the flour is almost mixed. Do not worry about the lumps in the mixture.
- Pour the batter in the greased muffin moulds and bake for about 20 minutes or till done. Check the muffins by inserting a knife or a toothpick. If there is no batter left on it the muffins are done.
- Cool the Muffins completely on a wire rack and take them out. Decorate with any frosting of your choice and serve.
The Cooksanjeetakk Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!