Chicken Breasts Stuffed With AsparagusFrom doreenfish 4 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, halved and pounded flat shopping list
- 24 asparagus spears, lightly blanched shopping list
- 1/4 c butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 c Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c white cooking wine shopping list
- 1 1/2 c panko bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsleyy shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the butter, mustard,garlic and wine. Dip the flattened chicken breasts in this mixtureto coat them.
- Place 3 asparagus spears on each breast and roll up securing with a toothpick. Mix the crumbs with the parmesan cheese and parsley. Roll the stuffed breasts in this mixture.
- Bake at 30 mins at 350 till brown and chicken is cooked through.
- You can serve hollandaise sauce over this after placing the chicken on a bed of rice if you choose.
- We like it with a cheese sauce.
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!