Chocolate Pound CakeFrom circlemoon8 2 years ago
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup Crisco shopping list
- 3 cups flour, sifted before measuring shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat 300.
- Cream butter, Crisco and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt. Add the creamed mixture with the milk and vanilla. Pour into greased and floured Bundt or Angle Food cake pan and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serves well plain, or iced with Chocolate Fudge Icing.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!