Sweet And Spicy Black Beans, My VersionFrom gkwillow 5 years ago
- 1 med. onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 10 ounce can rotel Mexican (lime and cilantro) tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1/8 cup honey shopping list
- 1/8 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the onion in olive oil for 5-10 minutes .
- Drain and rinse the black beans.
- Add the beans, diced tomatoes, honey, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and salt to the onion mixture in the skillet.
- Bring to a boil and continue to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!