Low-sugar Lemon Zucchini CakeFrom kellybelly27 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup Splenda sugar mix shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 box sugar free instant lemon pudding mix shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter (or 1/2 stick), melted shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon extract shopping list
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split and scraped (use the seeds, not the bean) shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 zucchini, peeled, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all your dry ingredients (first 5) in a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Combine all your wet into another bowl and whisk together, make sure to mix it very well.
- Add wet to dry, if too thick add an extra 1/2 cup milk.
- Bake @ 325F for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. The cake will brown!!
The Cookkellybelly27 McKinney, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!