Minted Carrot SoupFrom Hubbub1 3 years ago
- 1 kg carrots shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 2 potatoes shopping list
- 2 sticks celery shopping list
- 6 shallots shopping list
- 90 grams butter shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1 ltr water shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 0 salt shopping list
- 2 tbls chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 tsp chopped mint shopping list
- 125 ml cream shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and slice carrots, onion and potatoes. Wash and chop celery and shallots. Melt butter in large saucepan, add carrots, crushed garlic, potatoes, onion, celery and shallots, stir to coat vegetables in butter. Cover pan, cook gently approximately 5 minutes, stir occasionally; do not let the Vegtables to brown.
- Add water, sugar and salt. Simmer gently, covered, approximately 10 min until vegetables are tender. Stir in chopped parsley and mint. Blend vegetables and liquid until smooth in electric blender. Return soup to saucepan, stir in cream, reheat without boiling.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Hubbub1 Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookHubbub1 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!