Honey Mustard Pork ChopsFrom elfingirl 3 years ago
- 2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dijon-style mustard shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 4 boneless pork chops shopping list
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 medium onion (about 1 cup) shopping list
- Hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the stock, cornstarch, honey and mustard in a small bowl until smooth. Set the mixture aside.
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the pork chops and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
- Add the mushrooms and onions to the skillet. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the pork chops are cooked through and the onion is tender-crisp. Increase heat to medium-high. Add the stock mixture to the skillet. cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Serve with hot rice.
The Cookelfingirl Oakland, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!