Pumpkin Sage Bundt CakeFrom doreenfish 6 years ago
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped fresh sage leaves shopping list
- 2-1⁄2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp. table salt shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin purée shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Grease a 12-cup Bundt pan and dust with flour. Combine the butter and sage in a small pan and heat on low until the butter is melted. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, ginger, and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk together the butter and sage mixture, granulated sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Stir the flour into the pumpkin mixture until combined. Stir in the chopped nuts.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then invert it onto a wire rack to cool completely. Slice and serve.
- Whip whipping cream till semi- firm , add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or 1 tsp maple flavoring and mix well. Add a dollop of cream on cake slice.
- So delicious!!!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- doreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!