Low Gi Peanut Butter MuffinsFrom allthingshealth 3 years ago
- 3 oz of brown flour shopping list
- 1/2 oz yacon shopping list
- 1/2 oz milled chia. shopping list
- 1 oz of peanut butter shopping list
- 100 ml coconut oil. shopping list
- 2 eggs. shopping list
- 1/2 oz of agave nectar shopping list
- 1/2 oz of banana shopping list
- 2 oz of raw cane sugar. shopping list
- Teaspoon of baking soda shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl ( yacon,flour,chia,baking,powder)
- In a separate bowl combine the oil,bananas,peanut butter,sugar and agave nectar.
- Slowly add the eggs to bowl of wet ingredients whisk as you add.
- Then fold dry ingredients into wet with a spoon
- Fill muffin cases half way and bake in a preheated oven for 20 mins at 190/375.
The Cookallthingshealth Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!