Chicken And Vegetable PieFrom allthingshealth 6 years ago
- 6 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 2 sticks of celery shopping list
- 2 leeks shopping list
- Cup of fresh basil shopping list
- 200 ml milk shopping list
- 2 peppers shopping list
- 3 Tbsp of broccoli sprouts shopping list
- 100 g of sweetcorn shopping list
- 3 carrots shopping list
- 2 sweet potatos shopping list
- Handful of cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp of water shopping list
- 2 tbsp of flour shopping list
How to make it
- Chop all fat from chicken and grill until half cooked.
- Place chicken in casserole dish.
- Peal all vegetables
- Put the milk,broccoli sprouts,leeks,basil and celery into a blender
- And blend completely.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Chop the onion and garlic finely and fry in a teaspoon of butter.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and flour to onions and garlic.
- Add onion and garlic paste to casserole dish.
- Chop carrots into chunks.
- Add carrots and sweetcorn to casserole dish.
- Stir all ingredients in casserole dish together.
- Slice sweet potatos finely and lay them on top
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Chicken and vegetable pie.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180¤c for 45 minutes covered with tin foil and for 15 minutes uncovered.
- Season to taste.
The Cookallthingshealth Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!