White Chocolate Chocolate CheesecakeFrom misscandiquik 2 years ago
How to make it
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK according to directions on package.
- Pour Candiquik in a large bowl over the white chocolate flavored gelatin powder and softened cream cheese; blend until smooth.
- Spread cheesecake mixture in a 6" spring form pan(greased and floured) over a graham cracker crust; then chill in freezer for 45 minutes.
- Once cheesecake is firm, melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK according to package directions and pour over cheesecake, smoothing over to the edges.
The Cookmisscandiquik Plymouth, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!