Graham Cracker SpreadFrom bakermanrooster 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup of real butter softened. shopping list
- 8 ounces of cream cheese softened. shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla. shopping list
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar. shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar. shopping list
- 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips or your favorite baking chips. shopping list
- 3/4 cup of pecans or your favorite nuts. shopping list
How to make it
- Beat your butter and cream cheese and vanilla until fluffy.
- Then add powdered sugar and Brown sugar.
- Stir in Chocolate chips or your favorite baking chips and the nuts of your choice.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to let it semi-harden again.
- Spread over your favorite graham crackers and watch your blood sugar rise (LOL).
The Cookbakermanrooster Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!