Oriental Chicken Noodle With Shredded EggFrom allthingshealth 3 years ago
- 4 chicken fillets shopping list
- 4 brown noodle nests shopping list
- 1 piece of ginger shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 chilli shopping list
- 2 lime leaves shopping list
- 1 lime shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 litre of boiling water shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1 pepper shopping list
- 1 cup of peas shopping list
How to make it
- Put the water and some roughly chopped lemon,lime,ginger,onion,pepper,chilli and garlic and leaves in a saucepan and let simmer gently for an hour.
- While its simmering grill whole chicken fillets until completely cooked but not crisps.
- Strain the contents off the saucepan and keep the liquid part.
- Put peas and noodles into the broth and boil for 5 minutes.
- While boiling mix the egg whites and fry in a wok like a pancake.
- It should look like a white pancake.
- Shred chicken with a fork its ok if the chunks are big but if you can't shred it don't blend it just chop it.
- Roll the egg pancake and cut while wrapped to give you long thin strips of egg
- Add chicken and egg to broth bring to the boil
- And serve
The Cookallthingshealth Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!