Nutricious Banana Nut MuffinsFrom allthingshealth 5 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup of agave nectar shopping list
- 6 tbsp of coconut oil shopping list
- 1 tsp of baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp of vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of whole grain flour shopping list
- 2 mashed bananas shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the eggs and the sugar with a whisk
- Combine the vanilla and banana
- Combine the walnuts,salt,flour and flour.
- Pour the banana mix into the eggs and whisk.
- Then add dry ingredients and fold in
- Spoon between 6 muffin moulds or cases
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 mins at 350
The Cookallthingshealth Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!