French Chicken And Veggie StewFrom gotmusicinme 3 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken pieces shopping list
- 3 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs dried thyme shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 garlic clove diced shopping list
- 1 bunch scallions trimmed and chopped shopping list
- 4 small carrots chopped shopping list
- 14 oz small potatoes scrubbed shopping list
- 5 stalks of asparagus trimmed and cut in small pieces shopping list
- 2 Cups of chicken broth shopping list
- pinch salt and any other seasonings your prefer shopping list
How to make it
- Season chicken pieces and fry on all side in oil until browned.
- Add Thyme, Bay Leaves and garlic. sweat briefly with the chicken.
- Then add sufficient water to cover all.
- Simmer gently 30 minutes removing foam.
- Add prepared vegetables except asparagus and simmer 5 more minutes. Boil Asparagus separately until soft then add to the stew.
- Add broth and season with salt.
The Cookgotmusicinme Martinez, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!