Velvet Roasted Red PeppersFrom circlemoon8 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat broiler. Cut peppers in half, core and seed. Roast peppers, skin side up, until blackened; put the peppers in a plastic bag, seal and let stand 15 minutes. The steam will help loosen skin.
- Remove peppers from the plastic bag and skin. Cut pepeprs into 1/4" dice.
- In processor, combine may, lemon juice, ginger, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Process 10 seconds to blend. Add roasted peppers, reserving 1/4 cup and process, pulsing on/off until peppers are coarsely chopped and sauce turns pink, about 6 seconds. Stir in Reserved peppers and Tabasco; taste and adjust seasonings.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- circlemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!