Shredded Beef TacosFrom chef_juan_ahbee 5 years ago
- 3# Bottom Round roast shopping list
- 3 - 8oz cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup Light chili powder shopping list
- 1/8 cup Ancho chili powder shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp Dried cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1tsp Tapatio Brand hot sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Pour 3/4 cup Water into Crock Pot
- Tenderize 3# roast with fork and place into the Crock Pot
- Mix ingredients in a bowl and pour over the Roast
- Cover and Simmer until tender
- 6-8 hrs on Low or 3 to 4 hrs on Hi depending on your crock pot.
- When tender, shred beef and use for tacos, burritos, or whatever you want to use it on. The sauce the roast was cooked in makes a wonderful topping and I put this into refried beans to accentuate the flavor.
The Cookchef_juan_ahbee Jacksonville, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!