Steak With Brandy Mushroom SauceFrom ladychablis 2 years ago
How to make it
- Sear steaks in very hot oil, 5 min per side. Remove to plate and let rest.
- sautee mushrooms and shallots in pan. cook till all liquid is evaporated.
- stir in paste:cook till it begins to brown. Add flour, cook about 1 min.
- Deglaze pan with brandy: reduce until almost evaporated. Add broth: cook stirring until sauce thickens ...3 min
- serve over steaks
The Cookladychablis Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating1 people
It came out quite good, with some interesting flavors in the sauce because of the brandy (I actually used applejack, which worked well). I'm gonna save it - very quick for something so tasty!mystiscool in Holmes loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!