Simple Chocolate CakeFrom coconut 7 years ago
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1 c. of sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 c. of butter shopping list
- 2 1/4 c. of light brown sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla shopping list
- 2 c. of flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. of baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1 c. of boiling water shopping list
- caramel Icing shopping list
- 1/3 c.of milk shopping list
- 1 c. of icing sugar (confectioners' shopping list
- 1 c. of brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 c. of butter shopping list
How to make it
- First you will want to preheat oven 350°F.
- Next its importnt to melt chocolate.
- Now you need beat butter in large bowl then you can add the brown sugar and eggs, and beat approx. 5 minutes.
- Then vanilla and melted chocolate, together and blend.
- Now you want to combine flour, baking soda, and salt and add to chocolate mixture gradually, alternating with sour cream, blending.
- Next you wan to add the boiling water into the batter - the batter will be thin.
- Pour into two 9 inch round cake pans which have been greased and floured.
- This will bake approx. 35 minutes
- You need to cool approx. 10 minutes.
- Then you can take out of pans.
- First you wan to add the brown sugar, butter and milk in a small pan ove rmedium flame and bring to a boil.
- You will let this boil, stirring approx 3 minutes.
- Cool to lukewarm.
- Stir in icing sugar and stir until spreadable.
- Spread over cooled cake.
The Cookcoconut Pensacola, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!