White Chocolate Goat Cheese FrostingFrom corrinnej 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a stainless steel electric mixer bowl mix Goat Cheese Pyramid, white cream cheese and sugar.
- Whip at medium speed for 1 minute then increase speed to high for 5 more minutes.
- While cheese and sugar is mixing melt white chocolate in the microwave until it reaches a pourable consistency.
- Reduce mixer speed and add melted white chocolate mix on high speed for 1 minute.
- Use to decorate cupcakes or carrot cake.
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!