Chewy Gf 2 Bite BrowniesFrom Glutenfreemama 4 years ago
- 300 g semi sweet chocolate (I used BC 'cause I'm a snob like that, but chips work well too) shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tsp GF vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed) shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder - the purer the better shopping list
- 2 tbsp gluten free flour mix shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- Icing shopping list
- 3 cups light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk or cream shopping list
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1/4 Vanilla pod pate (or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Grease mini muffin tin.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in a double boiler, stirring regularly ( or, if you loath handwashing the way I do, a glass 4 cup measuring cup in a pot of boiling water. The whole recipe fits!).
- Once melted, stir in sugar until mostly dissolved. Add vanilla ( or peppermint or coconut or whatever your adventurous little heart desires!)and stir well.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix in cocoa powder and flour and stir it for a good 3-4 minutes until its not lumpy at all.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs together until they are completely combined and run off the whisk like a ribbon when its lifted, not globby. Test the temp of the chocolate mixture with your finger to make sure it wont cook the eggs when the are added.
- Add the eggs and mix well. It should have a thick pudding like consistency that doesn't stick to the sides of the bowl (or measuring cup).
- Divide into greased mini muffin tins. They rise a little, but they wont destroy your oven if you fill them to the top. If you find you have excess batter, do another batch, filling the empty muffin cups with water to ensure even cooking.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before icing.
- Boil the first four ingredients together until the mixture will form a ball when dropped into cold water (soft ball stage).
- Add half a teaspoon of vanilla, and beat until it begins to thicken. Place the saucepan into cold water while beating.
- Makes 24-30 2 bite brownies.
The CookGlutenfreemama Vancouver, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!