Cantonese Fried RiceFrom spanishpink 4 years ago
- 2 1/2 cup of uncooked rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup peas shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 piece of meat (cut into 1cm) shopping list
- 1/2 capsicum shopping list
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten) shopping list
- 100 g prawns shelled and cooked shopping list
- 2 TBS light soy sauce shopping list
- scallions shopping list
- salt and msg if needed shopping list
How to make it
- Pre cook rice with 3 cups of water , and cook like usual , best use cooled rice , like cook the rice in the morning and fry it at night .
- Boil peas and corn until they are soft
- Heat half of the oil , in a pan , and fry the beef until cooked .
- Insert capsicums and scallions , fry for 1 minute and dish out.
- Then insert beaten egg , first spread it evenly on the pan , then , scramble it . Clean the pan .
- Heat the balance amount of oil , and fry the rice on high heat for 2 minutes .
- Finally add , prawn and soy sauce .Taste, add salt and MSG if needed .Fry for a few more minutes .Serve hot .
The Cookspanishpink Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!