Fried Spring RollFrom spanishpink 4 years ago
- 1 large pack , spring roll skin shopping list
- 2 pieces black dried mushrooms shopping list
- 120 g chicken meat , (skin removed) shopping list
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 scallion stalks shopping list
- 1/2 red capsicum shopping list
- 120 g bean sprout shopping list
- 1 TBSP thick soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 TSP sugar shopping list
- Additional vegetable oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Separate the spring roll sheets , cut into 4 square parts , wrap in a cloth until needed.
- Drain out all the water in the mushroom . Slice thinly
- Slice the chicken into thin strips too .
- Heat the oil in a work , and cook the chicken , mushroom , scallions , and capsicum . Keep on stirring the ingredients , until the chicken is cooked .
- Then add in the bean sprouts , and give it a quick stir .
- Add in the soy sauce and sugar . Dish out and leave it to cool .
- Place 1 TBSP of fillings , on top of the spring roll sheet and fold both sides of the edges.
- Fold the bottom part of the spring roll , before keep on rolling till the end of the sheet .
- To seal , wet the end of the spring roll sheet with water , to make it stick .
- Fry in medium hot oil until golden .
- Place the fried spring rolls on a paper towel first , before serving . Just to drain out excess oil .
The Cookspanishpink Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!