Left-over Pork Chop CasseroleFrom ArmanisMom 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 325* F
- 2. Cook Steamable Mixed Garden Medley Vegetables according to directions on the bag. (takes about 5-6 minutes)
- 3. While Vegetables cook, cut up Pork Chops into bite size pieces.
- 4. Take about 3 Tablespoons of the Potato Ham Chowder and put on the bottom of a 1 quart casserole dish.
- 5. Put the Pork Chop Pieces, the cooked Mixed Garden Medley Vegetables and remaining Potato Ham Chowder into a bowl and gently mix.
- 6. Put the mixture into the Potato Ham Chowder lined casserole dish
- 7. Crush the 5-6 Saltine Crackers and sprinkle over the mixture as a topping.
- 8. Cook the casserole about 25 minutes.
The CookArmanisMom DFW, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!