Orange-roasted Salmon With Yogurt-caper SauceFrom doreenfish 6 years ago
- 2 Tbsp olive oil; more for the baking sheet shopping list
- 6 1-inch-thick, skin-on center-cut salmon fillets (about 6 oz. each), pin bones removed shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt; more to taste shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3/4 c plain whole-milk yogurt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp capers, drained, rinsed, and chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp fresh orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat the oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a heavy-duty rimmed baking sheet.
- Arrange the salmon skin side down on the baking sheet, drizzle with 1 Tbs. of the olive oil, and sprinkle with 1 tsp. of the orange zest, the salt, and a few grinds of black pepper. Gently rub the seasonings into the fish. Let sit at room temperature while the oven heats.
- Combine the yogurt in a small bowl with the remaining 1 Tbs. of olive oil, 1/2 tsp. orange zest, and the parsley, capers, and orange juice. Stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. The sauce can be made up to several hours ahead and kept refrigerated.
- Roast the salmon until just cooked through 10 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately, drizzled with the yogurt sauce.
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!