Microwave Honey Almond Apple Pie Alamode RecipeFrom blondezilla 3 years ago
- 1 apple, Granny Smith, McIntosh, Cortland or Red Delicious shopping list
- 25 almonds (a small handful) shopping list
- 2-4 Tbs. honey shopping list
- 2-3 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 2 Bowls ice cream shopping list
- 1 Squeeze Lemon Juice; optional for Dutch apple taste shopping list
- 1 Sprinkle Liqueur; optional for Dutch apple taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Slice Apple into very thin slices, then dice fine and place into a bowl.
- 2. Finely dice Almonds and add them into the bowl.
- 3. Mix the Almonds and Apple slices together.
- 4. Pour to taste, a light sprinkle of Honey over the tops of the Almond-Apple mix.
- 5. Sprinkle to taste, Cinnamon over the top of the Almond-Apple mix.
- 6. Lightly mix entire bowl contents.
- 7. Heat on high in microwave for 1 minute; stir slightly and then microwave again for 1 additional minute or until the apples are really soft and steamy hot.
- 8. Serve immediately over vanilla ice cream.
- 9. Optionally for a Dutch Apple taste, squeeze lemon juice over the top and sprinkle with your favorite liqueur to taste.
The Cookblondezilla Johannesburg, South Africa
- Not added to any groups yet!