Homemade Chicken Noodle SoupFrom mandmsbutler 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup of celery ( chopped) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of white onion ( chopped) shopping list
- 2 tbsp of butter shopping list
- 1 package of chicken ( boiled) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of carrots ( chopped) shopping list
- 1 package of noodles of your choice shopping list
- 3 large containers of chicken broth ( 1 extra for more broth) shopping list
- 1 can of vegetable broth shopping list
- dried basil ( optional) shopping list
- oregano ( optional) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a large pot until melted, then add celery and onions and cook for 5min to tenderize.
- 2.Add boiled chicken,vegetable and chicken broth ( only add 2 containers of chicken broth, add the other one if needed),carrots, half of the package of noodles ( more if wanted), basil, oregano, and salt and pepper.
- 3. bring to a boil, then simmer for 20 min, stirring occasionally.
- 4. enjoy
The Cookmandmsbutler Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!