Otterpond Banana Almond PancakesFrom otterpond 5 years ago
- 2 medium banana shopping list
- 1/2 cup Ricotta shopping list
- 2 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup almonds, Ground shopping list
- 1/4 cup Whole ground flax seed Meal shopping list
- 1/4 cup Soya Powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Real Iodized salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup Granulated Splenda shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg, Ground shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- Mash bananas then blend with egg, ricotta and vanilla. Pour banana mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Heat a griddle to medium. Spray with Pam cooking spray.
- Pour 2 big tablespoons per cake on the griddle. Watch to see bubbles form on the top of the cakes then flip over.
- Batter will keep in the refrigerator for a week. The batter will thicken up in the refrigerator. Use water to thin it out.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/otterpond-banana-almond-pancakes/#ixzz1Gy6rq2Zk
The Cookotterpond Windermere, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!