Peanut Butter PieFrom circlemoon8 5 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups graham crackers, crushed shopping list
- 6 Tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 6 Tbsp milk shopping list
- 1 lg container whip cream (or Cool Whip) shopping list
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and peanut butter; mix well. Gradually add the milk. Fold in whipped topping, Spoon into the crust.
- Sprinkle with peanuts on top of pie or chopped fine inside of pie.
- Chill in freezer overnight.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!