Root Beer Pulled PorkFrom ddougee 3 years ago
How to make it
- - Take pork roast and rub the entire outside with crushed garlic. Place in crock pot with fattiest side up.
- - Sprinkle entire roast with favorite dry rub seasoning.
- - Cut up large onion in to large chunk pieces and spread around roast in crock pot.
- - Pour root beer into bottom of crock pot but NOT on the pork roast. You don't want to wash off the spice rub.
- - Cover crock pot and turn on low. Let cook for 8-10 hours.
- - Remove pork roast and place on a cookie sheet. Discard fat and all liquid in the crock pot. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- - While pulling and separating the pork, mix in your favorite BBQ sauce to add additional flavor.
- - Serve as sandwiches or just a main course.
- - Too easy!
The Cookddougee Chester, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!