The Most Amazing Vegetable Beef SoupFrom JanetDW 4 years ago
- 1 cup 32-bean/8-veg mix shopping list
- 8 cups water shopping list
- chili powder (enough to color water) shopping list
- 3 large cloves fresh garlic shopping list
- 1 pound ground Angus shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- onion powder shopping list
- large can whole tomatoes shopping list
- a few dashes Cholula sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice shopping list
How to make it
- Started with 1 cup 32-bean mix, 8 cups water (that's the last time you'll see measurements I'm actually sure of), some chili powder and fresh garlic, let that slow cook overnight.
- Cooked some ground Angus (any ground beef will do) seasoned with salt, pepper, onion powder. Threw in some tomatoes, added drained beans*, more salt, some Cholula sauce, some tomato juice, more salt... I may have missed something in writing this down!
- *while not necessary to drain the beans, I do believe I did so the first time I made this. You may want to drain the beans and save the liquid to add back if needed over the 10 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- JanetDW The Mitten State, Earth
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookJanetDW The Mitten State, Earth
- Not added to any groups yet!