Lemon Lime Tequila ChickenFrom thurstythurst 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a small plastic container sprinkle some cajun seasoning, and squeeze 1 whole lemon and lime.
- Lay the first chicken in the container, and poor in the 1/4 cup of water.
- Squeeze in half a lemon and lime, and pour 1 shot of tequila.
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning.
- Do this for each cutlet, marinate for 4 hours
- (chicken will turn white in the marinade, dont freak out!)
- Coat pan with Pam or oil
- Lay out cutlets in pan with a splash of the marinade
- Cover with a large plate (or pan cover if you have one)
- Cook on medium high heat for 15 minutes (flip occasionally)
- Serve with Rice and Salad for a tasty dinner!