Old Fashioned Apple CrispFrom cheffiona 2 years ago
- 4 cups sliced, peeled apples shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves1/3 cup cold butter shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place apples ina greased 8 in square baking dish and sprinkle n the ground cloves
- 2. In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients cutting in the butter until crumbly then sprinkle over the apples and bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!