Fresh Tomato SalsaFrom cheffiona 6 years ago
- 4 large tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2 serrano chilles (or as many as you like or other chilies) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro/dried works fine also shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lime juice shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped shopping list
- tad of tomato sauce or ketchup shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a bowl combine all the above ingredients and stir together and then chil in the fridge for at least an hour before serving
- This is just a basic recipe for you to make your own!
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!