Gluten Free Mexican Skillet RiceFrom ChefMumzie 4 years ago
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins, chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 c. Riceland®-Jasmine Rice shopping list
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 (11 oz.) can mexicorn, drained shopping list
- 1 (7 oz.) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained and sliced shopping list
- 8 oz. taco sauce shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- While rice is cooking, in a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir egg over medium-high heat until set.
- Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry chicken and onion in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the cooked rice, beans, Mexicorn, peppers, taco sauce and green onions; heat through.
- Stir in the reserved egg.
- Sprinkle the rice with cilantro, if desired.
The CookChefMumzie Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!