Gluten Free Beef KabobsFrom ChefMumzie 2 years ago
- marinade shopping list
- ~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 1.5 cups canola oil shopping list
- .75 cup gluten Free soya sauce shopping list
- .25 cup L&P worcestershire sauce shopping list
- .25 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or 2 tsp dry shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- .5 cup wine vinegar, red or white shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh minced garlic shopping list
- .3 cup gluten Free teriyaki sauce shopping list
- .5 cup liquid honey ( no substitutions) shopping list
- 2 green onions chopped ( set aside) shopping list
- Kabob shopping list
- ~~~~~ shopping list
- 1 lb sirloin cut into 16 - 1 oz weight cubes; marinated for 24 hours shopping list
- 16 -1.5" pieces of red pepper shopping list
- 16 -1x1 pieces of pineapple chunks shopping list
- 16 - 1.5" pieces of red onion shopping list
- 12 cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 2- 12" soaked wooden skewers shopping list
How to make it
- Marinating Meat
- Combine all ingredients for the Marinade (except the green onions) in a blender.
- Blend for 40 - 50 seconds
- Mix in green onions.
- Marinate beef pork or lamb for up to 24 hours, chicken up to 8 hours.
- ** This makes 3.5 cups of marinade. Use what you need to cover meat. Any extra can be refrigerated for up to 3 weeks.
- Kabob Assembly
- Take a wooden skewer and work in this order, tomato, beef, bell pepper, red onion, pineapple. 4 pieces meat, peppers, pineapple, red onion per skewer and 3 cherry tomatoes per skewer.
- 2 skewers per order
- Grill on BBQ or indoor grill for 3 minutes each side, then transfer to over to finish off to desired doneness. ( This prevents the skewers from completely burning away) If you have stainless skewers, you can grill completely on the BBQ.
- Serve with a Salad, Soup or Rice.
The CookChefMumzie Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!