Cucumber & Yogurt SaladFrom cheffiona 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Peel, quarter and seed the cucumbers slice thinly mix together with garlic and then layer the cucumbers sliced in a salad bowl sprinkling each layer lightly with salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
- 2. Pour off the liquid that has formed and press the cucumber firmly and then sprinkle in the herb of your choice.
- 3. Beat the yogurt until smooth and then pour over the cucumbers and then refrigerate until chilled
People Who Like This Dish 0
- cheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!